300B-LM High Visibility Safety Features
Compliant High Visibility Shirt Material (ANSI/ISEA 107-2020)
- This is NOT an ANSI Certified Garment
- High Visibility Lime - a.k.a. Fluorescent Yellow-Green
- Lightweight & Soft 4.1oz Performance Fabric
- 100% Polyester 140 gsm Birdseye Knit
- Moisture Management Wicking - Wicks Moisture 3X faster than Cotton
- Minimizes Odor
- UPF 35 Rating (Very Good Protection) - AS/NZ 4399-1996
- Short Sleeve Polo
- Rib Knit Collar
- 3-Buttoned Placket
This shirt is sold without retro reflective tape. These shirts are not ANSI certified due to the lack of tape. The background fabric does meet requirements specific to the testing of the fabric itself, such as colorfastness and chromatography.
The certificates are issued to our High Visibility Apparel after independent testing certifies the material meets or exceeds ANSI/ISEA specifications in lab tests.
These include but are not limited to: Chromaticity, Breathability, Water Resistance, Photometric Performance, Abrasion, Washing Cycles, Colorfastness and Rainfall Performance.
HIGH VISIBILITY MATERIAL CERTIFICATION
UPF 35 CERTIFICATION